Kaunas University of Technology as a partner of H2020 FinTech project invites Latvian Fintech community, market regulators, banks, companies and academia to join workshop, which is mainly focused on cryptocurrencies and blockchain systems.
The event is designed to discuss blockchain challenges that arises in Latvian FinTech industry and present scientific solutions that could be standards in future SupTech.
Thematic sessions (9:00-19:00, 19 November, 2020):
• Opening and introduction to Blockchain technology
• Evolution of Bitcoin: Improvement Proposals
• Safety of blockchain technology. Myth or reality?
• Use Case I: Libra or Librae? Basket-based Stablecoins
• Cryptocurrencies: yesterday, today, tomorrow
• Applications of blockchain
Thematic sessions (9:00-19:00, 20 November, 2020):
• Crypto applications (Ethereum, DeFi)
• Traceability and trackability of bitcoins
• Initial coin offering fraud detection models
• Use Case II: ICOs success drivers: a textual and statistical analysis
• Cyber risk management
• Use Case III: Phenotypic convergence of Cryptocurrencies
• Discussion and feedbacks
Registration to event is closed. If you missed this event try registering to event in Lithuania 26-27 November 2020.
Feedbacks, slides and certificates
Slides and certificates of attendance will be available after you fill feedback form. Feedbacks and presentation slides
The event is part of H2020 project “A FINancial supervision and TECHnology compliance training programme“.